Register Now: Free Webinar for Radio Talents 2024 by Benztown, P1 Media
On Thursday, February 1st, Benztown and P1 Media Group will host a free webinar for radio professionals around the globe, entitled “How Radio Talent Can Survive and Thrive in 2024”.
The webinar features special guest Paul Anderson, mega-agent and CEO, Workhouse Media, who represents some of the biggest names in U.S. radio, including Dan Patrick, Bobby Bones, BJ Shea, Rickey Smiley, Johnjay and Rich, Jubal fromThe Jubal Show, and many others. The 40-minute webinar will be hosted by Andreas Sannemann, CEO, Benztown, and Ken Benson, Partner, P1 Media Group.
In addition to his work as a talent agent, Anderson is Executive Producer of a number of #1 podcasts across more than 3,000 episodes, resulting in over 1 billion downloads. He has personally negotiated over $1 billion in talent deals across radio and radio syndication, podcasting, television, and digital.
In Thursday’s webinar, Anderson will share his insights and tips on how radio talent can not only survive, but thrive, in 2024. He will discuss the effects and future of AI on radio and radio talent, and help talent prepare themselves for success as the media landscape and environment quickly evolves. Anderson will address:
- What skill sets are essential for radio and television talent compared to those needed for podcast hosts and new media personalities.
- What types of people employers are looking for and what positions they really value today.
- His take on AI and whether it poses a real threat to jobs for on-air talent.
- The benefits of having an agent – Why talent should hire an agent and when is the best time to hire an agent.
- What he looks for as an agent when deciding to work with a prospective client.
- His advice for aspiring radio superstars and how they reach the level that puts them in control of their own destiny.
TIME: Thursday, February 1, 2024, at 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST/7:00pm CET.
WEBSITE: Register NOW at: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/87/m20kybq5. Upon registering, you will receive a link with webinar information.