Pinnell Productions Celebrate A Productive 2013
MORE AUDIO PRODUCED BY PINNELL
It’s been a busy year at PInnell Productions HQ. From producing audio for e-learning packages and education, producing radio imaging elements for stations across the UK, to running workshops and speaking to students about setting up their own businesses, and working in the industry. Some of this year’s highlights include:
- Working with Mike Cooper, Voiceover artist on some new demos
- Speaking to students at the University of Gloucestershire about business and radio
- Edited audio books for publishing companies including Macmillan Education
- Edited e-learning audio for AQA (UK Exam Board)
- Produced audio documentaries for broadcast
- Won Moonfruit’s Site Of The Month Competition back in April
Those are just some of the highlights – Pinnell produced radio imaging & audio for many clients during 2013, and many of the projects started are still ongoing, with many projects expected to be completed in 2014.
Looking forward into 2014, Pinnell looks forward to welcoming new and existing clients for more radio imaging & audio production work throughout the year, and running more workshops to inspire others to create and produce great sounding audio. If you’re after something fresh for your station in 2014, or some audio production for your business, then Pinnell will be here to help.
Hear Ian’s latest Radio Imaging Demo Here: https://soundcloud.com/
Hear Ian’s latest Audio Production Demo Here: https://soundcloud.com/
And be sure to visit www.pinnellproductions.co.uk to hear more audio, find out more about Ian and enquire about your next project today.
Pinnell Productions – Home of Radio Imaging & Audio Producer Ian Pinnell