10 Reasons To Go ‘BLUE’ For CHR Radio Imaging
Blue Sound Design is a multi format imaging production library. Each format has a unique personality and sound, while still maintaining the core Blue production value. Only the most relevant workparts, beds, and FX are used for each specific format, making Blue perfect for any playlist. With it’s compelling and groundbreaking production, Blue Sound Design satisfies the most demanding producers.
You know creative. You know imaging. Get to know Blue Sound Design! Also comes with Hot AC and Country formats.
Here are 10 reasons why you should get Blue:
- Imaging/Promo Shells w/ Mixouts; Just drop in your VO and you’re done, or pull apart these idea starters to make you’re own custom creation.
- Power Intros: Format specific (pending appropriate format) branded song intros with artist id’s and your stations name.
- Workparts: Elements that speed up the imaging process, pre-produced stagers and sequences.
- FX: The glue that pulls your production together, everything you need from wipes, to hits, and format specific sounds.
- Beds: Fresh, new, and modern scores produced with the latest in technology and sound aesthetic for each format.
- Atmospheres/Drones: Textured sustains that add presence and establish dramatic mood in your productions.
- Artist/Celebrity ID’s: General greetings from today’s hottest celebrities relevant to each format.
- Listeners: On the street and on the phone audio with testimonials, winners, positioning statements, shouts, and more.
- Drops/Phonics: Pop culture sound bites relevant for each format, from the latest in TV, movies, and entertainment.
- Beatmix Music Promos: Unique CHR promos and workparts that feature today’s hottest hits beatmixed to brand your station with the music.
In addition, Blue Sound Design has thousands of cuts available, it’s constantly updated, and market exclusive.
Affiliates have direct e-mail access to producers within Blue to enquire about specific needs or production questions they may have.
Visit http://www.bluesounddesign.com now