Travel Radio FM 91.5, Thai Tourism Partner in Digital Skills Program
Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) joins forces with Travel Radio FM 91.5 and Blogtech Academy to organize 12 courses to enhance digital skills and knowledge techniques of its citizens.
The government aims to empower the community and businesses in the new normal of digital marketing.
According to local authorities, this is part of the “SOS Campaign (Save Our Stakeholder)” campaign to open the economy for both foreign tourists and domestic tourists by helping entrepreneurs in the tourism industry using digital techniques.
There are a total of 12 lectures, 1 hour each, and are ongoing now in the month of October. The courses can be listened to on the Travel Radio FM 91.5 radio station from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM with live broadcasts on the Travel Radio page.
Lecture topics include:
1) Facebook & Instagram:
2) Youtube Marketing & Video Content
3) TikTok Marketing & Video Content
4) Selling well on Google & Website & Sale Page
5) SEO & Content & Blog Techniques
6) Creating Sales Power with New Trends
7) E-Commerce & Dropship
8) Banner and strategies for advertising products
9) Creative and professional photography techniques
10) Videography skills
11) Preliminary Layout Design & Podcast Marketing Techniques
12) Digital Transformation Canvas & Social Branding Modern Business Strategies
Ms. Satita Sorassa, Director of Blogtech Academy, said that all digital marketing professionals have devoted themselves to this project. And the broadcast of its lessons through radio via Travel FM 91.5 will definitely reach more citizens and entrepreneurs.