How to Get Sound Freqz Imaging Library Vol 1 FREE
Nostalgic ’80s meets modern edge! Everything needed to completely image any ’80s production in one extensive, buyout package.
And this March, Radio Express and Sound Freqz are giving you a copy of the Sound Freqz Vol 1 Library for free when you purchase the Sound Freqz 80s Imaging Library.
The SOUND FREQZ ’80s Imaging Library is 500-tracks delivered as uncompressed Wav files on one high-capacity DVD. It is a full service ’80s imaging production library with an infinite variety of audio branding possibilities. It is designed to support stationsplaying ’80s music as a full-time format or occasionally. It has tons of plug-and-play elements and is designed to make life easy for your Production staff.
- SOUND FREQZ ’80s CONTENTS:
- • Anarchy IDs are fun pre-produced plug-and-play shells containing real, authentic ’80s nostalgic audio drops that will have you producing ear grabbing ’80s promos & IDs in no time.
- • Branding Logo Beds.
- • Sweepers, Breakers, Combos, Impacts, Wipes, Drones, Risers, Loops, Bumpers, Drops.
- • ’80s Song Montages, Pre-Looped & Edited Instrumental Beds from ’80s Hits.
- • Staged Specialty Effects plus Fun Extras.
Whether for a Station Logo, Weekend Rewind, Flashback Lunch, Top Of Hour, Segment Open/Close, the Musical Logos in this package give you what you need to create great-sounding branded themes for any purpose. The price for Sound Freqz 80s Imaging Library starts at US$599 for small markets, on a buyout basis. Contact Radio Express for more information.